We would like to congratulate our students for settling back into school routines.
In the first few weeks of the back to school period, teachers have prioritized the wellbeing of their students by:
- having regular check-ins with students to emotional health
- having regular circle-times to unpack school values
- using a restorative framework to build social and emotional intelligence and restore relationships
- using a past>present>future scaffold to resolve conflict and restore relationships
- re-setting classroom expectations
- explicitly setting new expectations around hygiene in the classroom and in the playground
We are all very happy to see our students back in our classrooms and have been very impressed with the calm start to the back to school period.